- Average coaching session lasts between 60-90 minutes. Akemi can extend the session up to 15 minutes for free to finish up teaching if her schedule allows her to do so and there is no student waiting for their session immediately after yours. After those 15 minutes the session ends and if you wish to extend it let Akemi know and pay for additional session time.
- Before the coaching session begins check your internet connection and ensure your microphone is working.
- If you are doing a VOD review make sure to upload your point of view recording in advance of the session as Youtube videos will need to be processed before they are available in good quality. If the video isn’t ready for viewing at the start of the session then the waiting time will take up some of your coaching time.
- If you are doing a Live Coaching session make sure you can stream the game on discord in at least 720p 30FP quality.
- Coaching bundles consist of many classes that will be scheduled after your purchase. Please keep in mind that each bundle is valid for up to 2 months time from the date of purchase.
- All sessions are recorded and the Student can ask to receive his session recording
- Akemi can record and upload coaching sessions (or their parts) to social media with the student’s consent.
- The Student cannot record the coaching session himself.
- The Student cannot share and distribute the recording of their coaching session.
- Any form of insults, toxicity, sexism, chauvinism or inappropriate behavior will result in the immediate end of your coaching session with no refund.
- If you request a refund you may request it 24h before your coaching session start time.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your session contact Akemi at least 3h in advance, otherwise you are not eligible for a refund.
- If you cancel the session later than 3h in advance but wish to reschedule you will receive a 30% off discount code for your reschedule session.
- If Akemi cancels the session you are eligible for a full refund or you can choose the next suitable time slot for your session.
- Please respect the time of Akemi and other students. If you’re late you’re causing your own session time to be cut short, delays to all of the sessions that are scheduled after you as well as denying Akemi her scheduled breaks. Be on time and ready to start as per your scheduled time.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late the session will count as completed. Since nobody else can take your time slot there is no additional discount for your rescheduled session.
- There are no refunds once the session has been completed.
Akemi guarantees to provide the necessary knowledge that you need to improve your gameplay skills, win more games and rank up. The end result of coaching is a work of two people – the Coach and the Student – that depends on how fast you are learning, how effective you are with applying the knowledge in your games, how much time you spend playing per week as well as following your Akemi’s recommendations and completing tasks.